What You'll Need:
- Assorted Cotton Pompoms
- Wiggle Eyes
- Colored Felt
- A Roll of Magnetic Tape (i.e. with adhesive on one side)
- Craft Glue
Cut out large leaves from green felt (one per guest).
At the Party:
- Show your guests how to glue pompoms to each other to form their caterpillars' bodies.
- Have them add wiggle eyes using craft glue.
- Your guests can cut out small stripes, dots, or other decorations from the felt and glue them to their caterpillars' bodies.
- When the children are finished designing their caterpillars, glue each one onto a felt leaf and attach a section of magnetic tape to the bottom.
- The children can take their caterpillars home and put them on their refrigerators!