What You'll Need:
- Small, inexpensive plastic bugs
- Plastic bags
Before the party, hide small, inexpensive plastic bugs in your yard. If the weather is not cooperating, play this game indoors by hiding the bugs in the party space.
At the Party:
- Hand each child a plastic bag to hold any bugs he/she finds.
- Tell the children that the yard is full of bugs and it's their job to find them.
- Let the children have fun playing in the yard and collecting insects.
- If you wish, press a bug sticker onto each child's shirt as their reward.
- For older children, consider handing out a bug keeper to whichever child finds the most bugs.