Tissue Paper Slipper Race
What You'll Need:
- Several Sheets of Pink Tissue Paper
- Several Straws
- A Copy of Our Slipper Outline
Cut slipper shapes from pink tissue paper using our Slipper Outline
. Mark two lines in a playing area, about 15 to 20 feet apart.
At the Party:
- Line the children up along the first goal line.
- Hand each child a straw and place a tissue paper slipper at each child's feet.
- To start, the children place the straw in their mouths, bend down and inhale on the straw to pick up the tissue slipper.
- Once the slipper is attached, the children run to the goal line.
- If a slipper drops off a straw, the child must attach it again before advancing.
- The first child to cross the goal line with the slipper attached to the straw wins.