Cotton Ball Relay
What You'll Need:
- Four Large Bowls
- Two Spoons
- A Bag of Cotton Balls
At the Party:
- Find an open playing area about 20 to 30 feet long.
- Set up a table with two bowls on it at one end of the playing area.
- At the other end, mark a start line.
- Place the other two bowls just behind the start line.
- Fill them with cotton balls and place a spoon next to each.
- Divide the children into two teams.
- Have each team stand in line behind the starting line.
- To start, the first child in line places a cotton ball on the spoon.
- Players walk or run to the bowl at the end of the playing area, drop the cotton ball in, run back to the start line and hand off the spoon to the next player.
- At the handoff, the second member of each team places a new cotton ball on the spoon and repeats the process.
- The first team to get all of their cotton balls in the bowl wins.