You May Also Like
Swat the Flies
Before the party:
At the Party:
- Use rolled-up newspaper to create a flyswatter for each player.
- Purchase bubble solution and bubble wands; or purchase or borrow a bubble machine.
- Ask several adults to create bubbles on party day.
- Explain to the children that they are frogs trying to catch bubble flies to eat.
- Hand a swatter to each child and have several adults start blowing bubbles (or turn on the bubble machine).
- Let the children swat as many bubbles as they can reach.
- Continue the game until all the children have succeeded in catching some flies or until they tire of the game.