Pin the Frog on the Lily Pad
What You'll Need:
- A large poster of a lily pad; or take a magazine photo to the copy shop and have it enlarged.
- Frogs cut from green construction paper
- Double sided tape
- A blindfold
At the Party:
- Use scissors to cut a frog from the green construction paper for each player.
- Tape the lily pad poster to a wall in the party area, keeping the height of your guests in mind.
- Choose a child to play first, and blindfold him or her.
- Place a piece of tape on the back of a frog, and hand it to the player.
- Depending on the age of the player, have him or her stand anywhere between 3' and 10' away from the lily pad poster on the wall.
- When ready, spin the blindfolded player a few times (at least 3, but don't make them too dizzy!), and then stop the child so she or he is facing in the direction of the lily pad poster on the wall.
- Let the player walk forward and try to correctly pin the frog on the lily pad.
- Repeat until every player has had a turn.
- Whoever places their frog closest to the target is the winner!
- If you wish, you can award all players a small prize, such as a sticker or piece of candy, and award a larger prize to the winner.