You May Also Like
How to Play:
- Have the children form a line while crouching in a "frog position", with a space between each of them.
- The last person in the line is the leap frog.
- This child leaps over each of the children in front of him/her all the way up the line, while gently tapping on the backs of the other children as he/she goes.
- When the leap frog reaches the front of the line, he/she crouches down to become part of the line.
- Now someone else is last in line, and that child becomes the leap frog.
- Continue the process until all the children have had a turn to leap over the other guests.