Frog Pompom Magnets
What You'll Need:
- Large Green Pompoms
- Medium White Pompoms
- Wiggle Eyes
- Sheets of Green Fun Foam
- A Roll of Magnetic Tape (i.e. with adhesive on one side)
- Craft Glue
Cut the shape of the frog feet in one piece from the green fun foam (one per guest).
At the Party:
- Show your guests how to glue a large green pompom onto the frog feet to form the frog's body.
- Then let them glue two medium white pompoms onto the green pompom for the eyes.
- Have the guests add wiggle eyes using craft glue.
- When the children are finished designing their frogs, attach a section of magnetic tape to the bottom.
- The children can take their frog magnets home and put them on their refrigerators!