Frog Paper Plate Craft
What You'll Need:
- Plain paper plates for each guest
- Green and red construction paper
- Wiggly eyes
- Green crayons or washable markers
Cut two long legs from green construction paper for each guest. Cut a long frog tongue from the red construction paper for each guest.
At the Party:
- Show the children how to fold the paper plate in half to create their frog's head.
- Then, let them glue two frog legs to the inside of their plate, with the legs hanging down.
- Next, have the children glue a red tongue inside the plate, also hanging down.
- Re-fold the plate and let them glue two wiggly eyes onto the front.
- Next, hand out crayons or markers and let the children decorate their frog.
- When the frogs are finished, show the children that they can make the frog say 'ribbet" by pressing down on the folded plate.