Hike the Ball Relay
At the Party:
In this relay race, two teams will compete to see who can hike a football down the line the fastest. This game can be played outdoors or indoors with lots of space.
What You'll Need:
- Divide the players in two teams. If there are an odd number of players, the team with fewer players will start with a 3 second penalty.
- Each team should now line up single file, one guest behind the other.
- Give the first person in each line a football.
- When you say "Go" the first person in line should hike the ball to the player behind them.
- This continues down the line until the last person has the ball.
- To win the game, the last person in line must throw the ball from where they are standing to the first person in line. If the first person in line catches the ball, the team has won. Otherwise, they must start all over!
- The first team to successfully hike the ball all the way down the line and complete a throw wins the game.