In this game, teams of two will work together by tossing footballs back and forth. Each team will take a step back after each toss to make the game increasingly more difficult to win. The last team left wins a prize!
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- 1 football or foam football for every pair of children
- 2 prizes (optional)
- Divide your guests into teams of two and ask them to stand 1 foot apart.
- Give each team one football.
- Instruct the children that when you say "go," the child holding the football should carefully throw the ball to their partner.
- If a partner does not catch the football, that pair is out.
- Instruct all the remaining players to take a big step back. The pairs should be about 2 feet apart now.
- The children should commence tossing their footballs back and forth with their partner.
- The same rules apply, if one partner does not catch the ball, that pair is out and each remaining team takes another big step back.
- Continue until one pair remains and are declared the winners! If you'd like, award the winning team a small prize.