Paper Football is fun game to play to cure the boredom blues. You can make the football using a sheet of paper and our directions below.
What You'll Need:
- 1 sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 paper
- Markers (optional)
Fold a paper football by doing the following.
At the Party:
- Fold a sheet of paper in half vertically and crease.
- Fold that sheet of paper in half vertically again and crease. You should have a long skinny piece of paper.
- Now, fold the top right corner down to form a triangle and crease.
- Fold the triangle forward and crease.
- Continue folding the paper into triangles until you get to the bottom.
- There will be a little paper left over at the bottom. Fold this piece into a triangle and then tuck it into the "pocket" of the main triangle.
- If you like, decorate the football with markers.
- To play paper football you will need two players.
- Points are scored by taking turns flicking the paper football back and forth across a long table.
- Play until one person scores the number of points you choose (15, 21, 30). Here are how points are scored and what each point is worth.
- 6 points/touchdown: Flick the ball across the table. If the ball lands with one corner hanging over the edge of the table, a touchdown is scored.
- 1 point/field goal: If you score a touchdown, you then get a chance to kick a field goal. To do this, the player opposite the kicker makes goal posts with their fingers. Then, the kicker has one chance to flick the ball between the goal posts.
- No points: If the ball goes off the table, you lose your turn and no points are scored.