Preparation (about 15 minutes):
- 1 package of instant chocolate pudding (4-serving size)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 8 oz. whipped cream (Cool Whip)
- 11/2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- 30 gummy worms
- Prepare the instant pudding according to the box instructions.
- Let mixture sit for 5 minutes until it thickens.
- Mix in the whipped cream and 1/2 cup of Oreo cookies.
- Spoon the mixture into 10 serving cups.
- Arrange the remaining crushed cookies on top of the pudding mixture.
- Garnish with 3 gummy worms per cup.
This recipe makes 10 dirt cups.