Make a sweet, crunchy treat that will get your partygoers' mouths watering! To get started, you will need:
- A Bag of Plain, Microwave Popcorn
- A Small Jar of Caramel Sauce (approx. 8 oz.)
- A Spoon for Stirring
- A Bowl
- A Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Wax Paper (optional, for easier clean-up)
- A Spatula
- Preheat your oven to 300°F.
- Pop the popcorn following the directions on the bag.
- Remove the lid from the jar of caramel sauce, and microwave the jar at 30-second intervals until the caramel is soft enough to pour. Make sure to stir in between each heating.
- Mix the popcorn and the caramel sauce in a bowl until the popcorn is well coated.
- If desired, line your cookie sheet with wax paper for easier clean-up.
- Spread the caramel-coated popcorn over the cookie sheet, and bake it for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove the baked caramel popcorn from the oven, and separate it into clumps using a spatula.
- Let the caramel popcorn cool, and then serve it to your hungry guests or store it in a sealed container to enjoy another day.