Double Trouble Dessert
- 1 package of chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreos)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 12-ounce container of thawed frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- Set 8 cookies aside.
- Crush all the remaining cookies into crumbs, and then press them into the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Beat together the cream cheese and the sugar in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the peanut butter until the mix is well blended.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread the mixture over the cookie crumbs already in the pan.
- Decorate the top of the dessert with the remaining 8 cookies.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Thaw for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.