- 3 cups milk or dark chocolate chips
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts (optional)
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with aluminum foil and then set it aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine marshmallow fluff, sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and salt. Bring to a full boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly until thick.
- Remove from heat and pour in the chocolate chips.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in nuts (optional) and vanilla.
- Pour into 8 x 8 pan.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut to small squares and serve.
Try experimenting by lightly stirring 1/2 cup of one these ingredients into the fudge before refrigeration: Cream-filled cookies, peanut butter cups, white chocolate chips, walnuts or almonds.