Chocolate Bar Challenge
In this game, teams will race to cut up a frozen candy bar using only plastic forks and knives. If this sounds easy than think again!
What You'll Need:
Note: We recommend Hershey® bars for this activity because they will be the easiest to cut into equal parts.
- 1-one pound chocolate bar for each team, frozen
- Plastic forks
- Plastic knives
- Paper plates
- Prizes for the winning team (optional)
1-2 days before your party, freeze the chocolate bars.
At the Party:
Did You Like This Game?
- Divide your guests into teams of four.
- Give each team a paper plate, a 1-one pound frozen Hershey bar, plastic knives and plastic forks.
- When you say "go" the children must unwrap their Hershey bar and begin to work together to cut the segmented chocolate squares.
- They can only use their plastic forks and knives to cut the chocolate. They cannot break, pound or crush the chocolate.
- The first team to cut their chocolate bar into 15 pieces wins!
- Everyone can share their chocolate after the game ends. Consider awarding small prizes to the winning team.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!