Doc McStuffins Headband Craft
All the little girls at your Doc McStuffins theme party can go home with a Doc McStuffins headband that they made themselves.
What You'll Need:
- Purple or pink headbands (one for each child)
- Pink artificial flowers
- Optional: Use white headbands and purple glitter
- Have a headband and flower ready at every place.
- Using a marker, place a small dot where the flower should go.
This would be a great activity to do first so you can give the glue a chance to dry while the kids are doing other activities. By the time the party is over the headband will be ready to wear.
- Have the kids place a small dab of glue on the bottom of the flower and another small dab on the spot you marked on the headband.
- If you are using the glitter option then the children will need to brush the surface of their headband with glue and dip or pour on the glitter to coat.
- If the kids are very young, be prepared to help with the glue.
- Write their name on the underside of the headband.