Pin the Tail on Angus
Princess Merida's horse, Angus, is her best friend and closest confidant! Pin the tail on the horse in this Disney's Brave party game!
What You'll Need:
Before the Party:
- A large sheet of butcher paper
- Markers or paint
- Construction paper
- A blindfold
At the Party:
- Draw Princess Merida's horse, Angus, on the butcher paper with markers or paint.
- Cut the shape of Angus' tail out of construction paper and number each tail so you can keep track of who used each tail. Attach tape to the back of the tails.
- Hang your Angus poster at arm height for your guests.
- Give each child a tail.
- Blindfold the 1st player and have them try to pin their tail in the correct place on the poster.
- Guests should leave their tail in the first place they touch on the poster. Do not let players feel around on the poster!
- Once everyone has had a turn, the player who placed their tail closest to the right spot on the poster is the winner! You can award the winner a small prize or give everyone a prize for participating! You can play several rounds if you'd like.