Brave Musical Bears
Brave's Princess Merida befriends three cuddly bear cubs. Make friends with your own set of adorable bears in this Brave party game based on musical chairs!
What You Will Need:
At the Party:
- A small for each player and 1 large bear for the winner
- Scottish music or Brave soundtrack music and a stereo player li>
- Place all but one teddy bear on the floor in a pile. The bear that isn't in the pile is the prize for the first child who is out.
- Have the children stand in a circle around the pile of teddy bears.
- Start the music and have the children walk around the circle.
- When you pause the music, all the children should try to grab a teddy bear.
- Once the children and the monkey get the hang of the game, ask the guesser to come into the room.
- In each round, one child will not be able to grab a teddy bear. That child is out, but gets to keep the teddy bear that was removed before the round began.
- After each round, remove one teddy bear from the pile.
- Continue playing and pausing the music, and removing a bear until everyone has won a small teddy bear.
- Have the last child left wins a big teddy bear!