Phineas and Ferb Crazy Creations
Show off your creative side at your next party game. TV characters like Phineas and Ferb are always coming up with crazy inventions and activities. Let your party guests express their creativity with this party activity that has your guests scrambling to make the best outrageous creation!
What You'll Need:
Before the Party:
- A stopwatch
- Large sheets of paper
- Large and small cardboard boxes
- Strips String, rope, streamers or curling ribbon
- Masking tape
- Coats, shoes and other clothing
- Brooms, jump ropes, ball, boas, wooden spoons and other interesting items you have on-hand
Fill two large boxes with a random assortment of your collected items. Try to provide a balance of the same types of items in each box. Set large items, such as boxes and wood, in a pile beside each box.
At the Party:
- Split your guests into two teams. You can name them Team Phineas and Team Ferb, Blue and Red, or any other matching set of names.
- Give the teams a task to accomplish with their box of items. Ask them to create things such as: a giant robot, a bowling alley, a slide, or a table. Time them with the stopwatch, giving teams about a minute to finish each task.
- When time is up, ask both teams to stop what they are doing. Then, act as judge and pick the team that best accomplished their task. You can award that team a prize. You can make sure each team wins about the same number of rounds to avoid hurt feelings.