What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Our Fingerprint Idea Guide
- Non-toxic ink pads in assorted colors
- White paper
- Smocks or old shirts
- Hand wipes
- Make sure all of the children are wearing smocks before starting this activity.
- Print out our Fingerprint Idea Guide and give one copy to each child along with one ink pad, markers, and one piece of paper.
- Instruct the children to place the tip of one finger on the ink pad. Then, place the inked finger on their paper.
- Using the Fingerprint Idea Guide and markers, the children can turn their fingerprints into cute creations!
- The children can create a whole picture of fingerprint creatures using our guide or their own imagination.
- When finished, use hand wipes to clean the children's fingers.