Balloon Beanbag Balls
What You'll Need:
- 3 per child
- 3/4 cup of lentil beans
- A funnel
The final color of the ball will be the third balloon you use.
- Blow up the first balloon half way and then let it deflate after 30 seconds. This will stretch it out.
- Fill the first balloon with about 3/4 cup of lentil beans using a funnel.
- Cut half an inch off of the second balloon then wrap it around the filled first balloon. The opening of the first balloon should be completely covered by the second balloon. This will prevent the beans from spilling.
- Cut the neck off the third balloon and wrap it around the second balloon. Make sure the third balloon completely covers the opening of the second balloon.
- You will now have a squishy bean bag ball to toss around!