What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- 1 copy of our printable Sleepover Memories book for each child
- A hole puncher
- String or ribbon
Did You Like This Activity?
- Follow the dotted lines to cut out the pages of the Sleepover Party book.
- Gather the pages in order (they are numbered in the lower right corner) to form a booklet.
- Punch two holes on the left side of the booklet where they are indicated.
- Tie the book together by lacing ribbon or string through the two holes and then tying it in a bow on the front.
- Now you can fill out the pages of the book and share what you wrote with your friends!
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!