Ice Cream Coloring Craft
What You'll Need:
- Copies of our Ice Cream Coloring Craft
- Colored construction paper (one sheet for each guest)
- Crayons or markers
- Child-safe scissors
- Glitter or confetti
At the Party:
- Print out enough copies of our Ice Cream Coloring Craft so that each guest has one sheet to color.
- Make the confetti by tearing different colors of construction paper into tiny pieces.
- After tearing the confetti, mix it up and then divide it into several small bowls for the children to share.
Did You Like This Craft?
- Give each child a coloring page, scissors, crayons or markers and glue.
- Instruct the children to color their ice cream cones first before they cut out the pieces.
- When they are finished coloring, the children can cut out the ice cream cone and the five ice cream scoops.
- Show the children how to glue the five scoops on top of the ice cream cone. The scoops should be placed one on top of the other so that they form a tower. You can paste the ice cream cone on to a full sheet of construction paper first, and then add the scoops.
- Finally, have the children put a thin layer of glue on top of the assembled ice cream scoops and then sprinkle confetti on top. This will look like the ice cream has sprinkles!
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!