Hanukkah Craft Stick Menorahs
This craft stick menorah Hanukkah craft activity entertains your Hanukkah party guests at the party and serves as a very personal and useful party favor for them to take home after!
You Will Need:
Before the Party:
- Large metal nuts from the hardware store or your toolbox
- Large craft sticks or wood paint stirrers
- Hot glue, craft glue, super glue, or wood glue
- Glitter glue, stickers, markers and other craft supplies
It's a good idea to have a sample made before the party to use as an example for your guests. You may want to provide undecorated menorahs for younger guests.
At the Party:
- Place 2 craft sticks on a flat surface parallel to one another and glue a third craft stick perpendicular on top. The Craft sticks should form a capital 'I".
- Glue 8 metal nuts along the top connecting craft stick. These nuts will serve as candle holders. Glue a ninth metal nut at the end of one of the supporting craft sticks.
- Allow the menorahs to dry.
- Provide your guests with markers, glitter glue and other craft supplies so they can decorate their menorahs.
- Send the menorahs home as Hanukkah party favors! Small candles make an excellent favor to pair with this craft!