I Built a House Memory Game
At the Party:
- Have the children sit in a circle.
- The birthday child starts by saying, "I built a house, and I used a _______," filling in the blank with anything that starts with the letter A.
- The second player says the same sentence and adds an item that begins with B.
- For example, "I built a house, and I used an axe and a board."
- Each subsequent person recites the whole list of items and adds one that starts with the next letter in the alphabet.
- The winner is the last person to repeat the whole list of items, in order.