What You'll Need:
- LEGO® bricks (the more, the better)
- Pictures of various buildings (optional)
Jot down a list of different kinds of buildings for reference at the party, such as:
- Office Building
- Bell Tower/Clock Tower
If possible, find pictures of each type of building for reference. Make sure you have enough LEGO bricks for several children to build at once.
At the Party:
The LEGO® and Minifigure® name and all related characters and elements are the property of The LEGO Group. This guide is not affiliated with or endorsed by The LEGO Group.
- Tell guests that they have been hired by a construction company to build several buildings.
- They will be "paid" for their work after completion. (You can hand out candy or prizes as the children finish building.)
- Read the list of buildings that need to be constructed, and pass around the pictures if you have them.
- Children can choose to work alone or in groups, and they may build the same building more than once if they want to-i.e. two different children or groups may both construct a skyscraper.
- Allow the children plenty of time to work on their projects, and offer to help if they would like.
- As children complete their buildings, reward them for a job well done with a small prize such as candy or a small toy.
- You can use these buildings as table decorations once they're finished!