What You'll Need:
- A Copy of Our Clown Hat Template
- Several 24" x 18" Pieces of Poster Board
- Tape or a Stapler
- Pom Poms
- Other Craft Decorations
At the Party:
- Cut cone shapes from 24" x 18" pieces of poster board, as shown in our Clown Hat Template.
- Roll the cut segments into cones, and staple or tape them closed.
- Add an elastic string to the open end of each hat, if desired.
- Prepare one for each guest, plus a few extras.
Did You Like This Craft?
- The children can color and decorate their cone hats by drawing on designs, as well as gluing on pom poms and shapes cut from construction paper.
- Afterwards, add a larger pom pom (either store-bought or homemade from yarn) to the top of each hat.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!