Clown Bag Craft
What You'll Need:
- A Brown Bag for Each Guest
- Construction Paper
- Wiggle Eyes
- Colored Tissue Paper
If young children will be attending the party, cut out red construction-paper circles for noses and white banana-shaped smiles or frowns beforehand.
At the Party:
Did You Like This Craft?
- As your guests arrive, lead them to a table to decorate their clown bags.
- The bags can serve as either their favor bags or, if you are doing lots of carnival activities, their collection bags for game prizes.
- Have younger children glue on wiggle eyes, red noses, smiles or frowns, and colorful, crinkled tissue paper for clown hair.
- Older guests may wish to use scissors and markers to create their own unique clown faces.
- Be sure to write each child's name on his or her bag.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!