Walking the Tightrope
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- A 2 x 4 Piece of Wood
- An Umbrella
- A Book
Did You Like This Game?
- Lay the 2 x 4 on the floor or grass.
- You can play by elimination or simply by letting the children take turns. Either way, the children must try to walk across the 2 x 4 without stepping on the ground.
- On the first trip across, the children should walk while holding an umbrella.
- On the second trip, they should walk while balancing a book on their heads.
- On the third trip, they must hold the umbrella AND the book.
- All masters of the high-wire win a prize! (If playing non-competitively, award a small prize to every child.)
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!