Strong Man Game
What You'll Need:
- Many balloons (30–40)
- An air pump (optional)
- A set of adult-sized clothes for each team
Blow up at least 30 small balloons; each one should be no more than 6" inches long or wide. An air pump might be useful!
At the Party:
Did You Like This Game?
- Divide the children into teams of 3 or 4.
- Have each team choose one player to be the "strong man."
- Place the balloons between the teams.
- Have each strong man put on a set of adult clothing (a sweat shirt and sweat pants work best) over his/her clothes.
- Set a timer for 1 or 2 minutes.
- When you say "Go," each team must stuff as many balloons as possible under their strong man's clothes.
- When the timer dings, remove the balloons from each strong man one at a time, counting to see who had the most muscles (popped balloons don't count).
- Award a prize to the winning team!
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!