What You'll Need:
- Several stuffed animals
- A red wagon
- A cardboard box
- Scissors or an X-Acto Knife
At the Party:
- Fill the red wagon with stuffed "wild" animals.
- Use scissors or an X-Acto knife to cut strips or long rectangles out of the cardboard box so that it looks like a cage.
- Cut off the flaps on the top, flip the box over, and place it over top of the wagon to cage-in the "wild" animals.
Did You Like This Activity?
- After your guests have had their faces painted and made clown hats to wear, have half of them line up in front of the wagon and the other half behind it.
- Grab a baton and a top hat for yourself, and then lead your carnival caravan in a parade around the house or the block, dancing and singing circus songs as you go.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!