What You'll Need:
- Several Bags
- Animal Crackers OR Plastic Animal Toys
Hide animal crackers or plastic animals around the playing area.
At the Party:
Did You Like This Game?
- Divide your guests into teams of 3 or 4.
- Each team selects a circus character with an identifiable sound-for example clowns laugh, lions roar, and Ring Masters say "Ladies and Gentlemen!"
- Each team picks one person to be the captain.
- The captain is given a bag to collect the crackers or toy animals since captains are the only players allowed to pick up the animals.
- If a non-captain player finds an animal, he/she has to make the team's selected character noise (e.g. roar if a lion) to signal the captain to collect the animal.
- However, another team's captain may take that animal if he/she gets to it first.
- Set a time limit of 5 to 10 minutes, and then say, "Go!" The team with the most animals at the end of the time limit wins.
- If desired, let the players keep the animals they collect.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!