Tumbling Tricks Race
How to Play:
- Divide the children into two teams.
- Arrange a starting point on one end of the yard (or other long stretch) and an ending point on the other.
- Half of each team is sent to the ending point and half stays at the starting point.
- Give each child a 'tumbling trick" like cartwheels, somersaults, hand stands, and round-offs.
- When you say go, the first child on each team at the starting point, starts doing their trick toward the other side of the yard.
- Once they reach the end, their team member starts his tumbling trick going in the opposite direction.
- The first team to have all its members complete their trick wins!