What You'll Need:
- One toy mouse for every guest
- Slips of paper
- A marker
At the Party:
- Write one guest's name on a slip of paper and tape it to the tale of the toy mouse.
- Hide the mice around the party area before the children arrive.
Did You Like This Game?
- Tell the children to hunt for the mouse with their name on the tail, while acting like kittens.
- For a second round of this game, let the children hide each other's mice and then search for them together.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!