Cat, Cat, Dog!
How to Play Cat, Cat, Dog:
Did You Like This Game?
- Select one person to be 'it" first, and have all of the other children sit in a circle on the floor.
- The child who is 'it" walks around the outside of the circle and taps each child on the head, saying "Cat" with each tap, until he or she randomly decides to tap someone and say, "Dog!"
- The "Dog" jumps up and runs around the circle after the child who is 'it", who tries to get to the "Dog's" empty spot in the circle and sit down before the "Dog" tags him or her.
- If the "Dog" does not catch the child who is 'it" before he or she sits in the empty spot, the "Dog" becomes 'it" and the game begins again.
- If the "Dog" manages to tag the child who is 'it" before he or she sits down, then the child who is 'it" must play another round.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!