At the Party:
- Depending on the size of the party, choose two or three guests to be "loose cabooses."
- Divide the other guests into groups of three or more.
- These children are the "trains." You should have at least as many trains as cabooses.
- Have the train groups line up with each child's hands on the waist of the child in front of them.
- When you say "Go," each of the cabooses must try to catch and hold onto the end of a train.
- The trains should twist and turn to avoid being caught from behind.
- If a caboose manages to hold onto a train, the player at the front of the train becomes a loose caboose.
- Continue play as long as desired.