Get to the Other Side
Mark two lines in the playing area about 15–20 feet apart from each other.
At the Party:
- Pick one guest to be the policeman, and have the other players stand behind one of the lines.
- To start, the policeman yells out, "Cross if you can!"
- All of the children must then try to run across the "road" and past the other line without being tagged by the policeman.
- If the policeman tags someone, that player becomes a policeman as well for the next round.
- All policemen must hold hands and run together to tag players during the next crossing.
- The player that crosses last without being tagged, or the last player to be tagged, wins.