License Plate Craft
What You'll Need:
- Poster Board
- Construction Paper or Fun Foam
- Stick on Numbers & Letters
- Adhesive Magnets
At the Party:
- Cut 8" x 5" rectangles from the poster board.
- Create 1" borders for the poster board rectangles using construction paper or Fun Foam.
- Also cut out small squares to make flags, strips to make race tracks, or car shapes for the children to glue onto their license plates.
- Or, if you're pressed for time, purchase a few racecar-themed stamps, pre-cut foam shapes, and/or stickers from a craft store instead of making your own license plate decorations.
- Lay out the decorations and glue on a table, then give each guest a piece of poster board to decorate with their names, favorite drivers' numbers, borders, and/or other decorations.
- When they're finished, attach adhesive magnets to the back of each license plate so the children can take them home and hang them on their refrigerators, if desired.