Peanut Brittle House
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Large sheets of peanut brittle
- Jars of peanut butter
- Hand wipes
- Aprons, smocks, or clean old shirts
- Plastic knives
- An adult to supervise
Make sure none of your guests are allergic to peanuts before this craft! If you have a guest who is allergic, let them be the judge for who gets the prize. If you have any guests with severe peanut allergies, substitute graham crackers for brittle and icing for peanut butter.
- Put a smock or old shirt on each child to keep them from getting too messy.
- Instruct the children to make a house using peanut brittle as the walls and peanut butter as the glue.
- At the end of 20 minutes, the child with the most creative and stable house wins a prize!
- Make sure everyone wipes their hands when they are finished!