What You'll Need:
Before the Party:
- A cardboard or tissue box
- A blue, red, and green pen or marker
At the Party:
- Poke holes into the bottom of a tissue or cardboard box just big enough for a lollipop stick to fit.
- There should be one lollipop for each child. Place a blue dot on the bottom of one lollipop stick.
- Divide the rest of the lollipops in half. On one half of the lollipops, place a red dot on the bottom of the sticks. Then on the other half, place a green dot on the bottom of the sticks.
- Now mix up the lollipops and place one in each hole.
- If you'd like, you can decorate the outside of the box to read "Lollipop Woods."
Alternate game play:
- Have the party guests sit or stand in a circle.
- One at a time, instruct the children to pick one lollipop from the box. If they pick a red lollipop, they must pass it to their left. If they pick a blue or green pop, they must pass it to their right.
- Once everyone has had a turn, each child will be left with one lollipop.
- Whoever has the lollipop with the blue dot on the bottom of the stick wins a prize!
- Everyone gets to keep their pops to eat!
To add more prizes to this game, you can color more than one lollipop stick blue.