Two Bees or Not Two Bees
At the Party:
This game is played similar to "Red Light, Green Light."
- Ask the children to stand about 30 feet away from you.
- When you say "two bees" the children should take 2 big steps towards you.
- When you say "not two bees" the children should take 2 big steps back.
- Continue mixing up "two bees" or "not two bees" until one child has reached you first and wins!
- You should say the words really fast. Anyone who moves in the wrong direction or runs is out!
- If you like, the winning child can call out the words in the next round.