Chocolate Chip Cookies
These chocolate chip cookies are the perfect addition to any birthday party or family get-together. In fact, they're so good, sharing may be difficult!
- 1 cup of butter
- 2-1/4 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 12 ounces of chocolate chips (we suggest using dark chocolate chips)
- 1 cup of macadamia nuts (optional but delicious)
- 1 teaspoon of milk
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
Did You Like This Recipe?
- Using an electric mixer, combine the sugar, brown sugar and butter.
- Add the eggs, milk and vanilla extract and then mix well.
- Add in the flour a little bit at a time while mixing until all the flour is added.
- Add in the baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Finally, add in the chocolate chips and the nuts.
- Use a spoon to scoop out balls of dough and place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookie dough at 325°F for about 15 minutes.
- Cool the cookies on a cooling rack before removing them from the cookie sheet with a spatuala.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!