Polka Dot Cookies
- 1 package of brownie mix
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 pound bag of M&Ms candy
Did You Like This Recipe?
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the brownie mix, oil and eggs with a large spoon until the batter is smooth.
- Stir in the M&Ms.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop the dough into balls and then place them about 2-inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes.
- Cool for about a minute before removing from the cookie sheet.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!