Bath crayons are easy to make and wipe off bathroom tiles easily with water. Make the soap crayons several days before the party and then pass them out as favors. Your child can even help you make the crayons.
What You'll Need:
- 4 1/2 cups of baby-safe, dye-free soap flakes
- Red, blue, yellow and green food coloring
- Several plastic ice cube trays
- Cellophane bags
- Combine 4 1/2 cups of soap flakes and 1/4 cup of water in a large mixing bowl. Stir the paste with a large spoon until there are no lumps in the mix.
- Divide the paste into 4 separate bowls.
- Add 10-15 drops of food coloring to each bowl. Make one bowl red, one blue, one yellow and one green.
- Now press the mixture into the ice cube trays to dry. It will take a couple days for the crayons to harden.
- When the crayons have completely hardened, pop them out of the ice cube tray.
- Wrap several different colored crayons in cellophane and give them to your party guests as favors.
You can experiment by mixing different crayon colors or use a fun-shaped ice cube tray to get different results.