What You'll Need:
- Pompoms in assorted colors
- Fabric glue (we like this glue because it dries fast and holds the pompoms together, however it is very sticky)
- Craft sticks
- Small googly eyes
At the Party:
- Print out several copies of our Pompom Animal Samples sheet and pass them out to your guests.
- Place a variety of pompoms in several bowls and then set them on the table.
- Place several craft sticks next to the fabric glue. You may want several bottles of glue for the children to share.
Did You Like This Craft?
- You can use our sample sheet or let the children create their own animals with the pompoms.
- To attach the pompoms, dab a craft stick with fabric glue and then spread the glue on the pompoms.
- The children can also add googly eyes to their animals.
- Everyone can take home their creation at the end of the party or give them to the birthday child as a gift!
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!