What You'll Need:
You will need a lot of found objects for this game. Try to be creative and think about what kids could use to create a Batman costume from around the house. Avoid items from a real Batman costume so the fun is not spoiled!
- Cape ideas: towels, sheets, blankets, scarves, cloth
- Boot ideas: adult shoes or boots, empty tissue boxes, buckets, galoshes
- Mask ideas: scarves, paper plates, bandanas, toilet tissue, gauze
- Utility Belt and Gizmo ideas: belts, string, scarves, extension cord, flashlight, compass, plastic shooting toys, watch, calculator, silly string
- Scissors, construction paper, rubber bands, kitchen utensils, paper clips, tape, bathroom tissue, yarn, and other craft items (no glue or safety pins!)
- One bin for each team (five children per team)
- A camera (optional)
Divide all the supplies evenly between each team's bin and make sure there are materials for each team to have a cape, mask, boots, and utility belt with gizmos.
At the Party:
- Divide your party guests into teams.
- Have each team choose a person to be Batman.
- Using the items in their bin, each team has to try to dress Batman as fast as possible.
- In order to win, Batman must have a cape, mask, boots, and a utility belt with at least two gizmos in the belt.
- The first team to dress Batman successfully wins!
What a perfect photo opportunity!