Chillin' with the Villains
What You'll Need:
Cut and tape or glue each villain name from the Chillin' with the Villains Question and Answer Sheet (pdf)
on an index card. Then, shuffle the deck.
At the Party:
In this game, you will read the name of a Batman villain who really appeared in a Batman story or is made up. The party guests will have to guess if the name you read is "real" or "fake."
- Divide the party guests into teams (about five children to a team works best).
- Roll the die to determine which team gets to go first. Have the first team roll the die to see how many points their question is worth.
- Tell them the first villain name. They have one try to guess "real" or "fake."
- If they guess correctly, they get the points shown on the dice. If they guess incorrectly, they get no points and the question card is discarded.
- Tell everyone the correct answer. If the answer is "real," you can read the description of the villain out loud to the party guests.
- Alternate teams and play until one team has reached 15 points.
- Only reuse question cards if you run out and a team has not reached 15 points.