Balloon Hockey Training
There is no need for full contact to have tons of fun. Play hockey indoors with this safe and easy hockey party game.
What You'll Need:
Before the Party:
- Inflatable swords or twisting balloons
- Latex balloons
- Masking tape or another goal marker
At the Party:
- Blow up twisting balloons and latex balloons. Twist the long balloons into sword shapes to serve as your hockey sticks. The latex balloons will be the pucks
- Set goals at either side of a play area. Use masking tape to mark the in-bounds space.
- Set up two teams to face off.
- Hold a fun balloon hockey game right in your living room.
- Use more than one balloon "puck" at a time to add to the excitement.